Protecting Your Rights During Montana Employment Law Disputes
Were your employee rights violated in a discrimination, harassment or wage-hour context at your Montana workplace?
Are you a business owner with a valid complaint about an employee’s behavior on the job?
The versatile employment law attorney who skillfully protects the interests of employees and employers during contentious workplace disputes is André Gurr, founder of the Garden City Law, PLLC, law firm in Missoula.
André Gurr’s more than 15 years of legal education and experience as an employment lawyer uniquely qualify him to represent you for complex issues that include:
- Discrimination in hiring, promotions, demotions and terminations on the basis of age, race, gender, pregnancy, disability and any other reason
- Sexual harassment by supervisors and co-workers
- Controversies over wage and hour, and overtime compensation
- Working conditions that promote a hostile work environment
- Whistleblower cases involving retaliation against employees who witness and report unethical and illegal activities at a workplace
- Wrongful termination
Garden City Law, PLLC, is dedicated to achieving justice for its clients. Our law firm is highly proficient at researching claims, thorough case preparation and arriving at positive outcomes via negotiation, mediation and litigation when necessary.
Whether you are a plaintiff who is suing an employer for damages, or a business owner facing legal action for alleged violation of workplace laws, André Gurr is the attentive, assertive legal professional to speak with in a free initial consultation.